Individual Author Record
Name: Cornelia Otis SkinnerPen Name: None Genre: Fiction Born: 1901 in Chicago, Illinois Sites:
Illinois ConnectionCornelia was born in Chicago.
Biographical and Professional InformationCornelia was an actress, monologist and writer.
- Tiny Garments, Dodd-Meade & Company, 1939
- Nuts in May, Dodd-Meade Company, 1950
- The Ape in Me, Houghton-Mifflin, 1959
- Elegant Witts and Grand Horizontals, Houghton-Mifflin, 1962
- Madame Sarah, Houghton-Mifflin, 1967
- Life with Lindsay & Crouse, Houghton-Mifflin, 1976
Titles At Your Library
Nuts in May
ISBN: B0007DXT6M Dodd, Mead. 1950 Black-and-white illustrations. Most of book was originally published in New Yorker Magazine.
The Ape in Me
ISBN: B0007DXLGA Houghton Mifflin. 1959 Boston: Houghton Mifflin, 1959. 1st Edition, Hardbound, 8.25 inches tall, 172 pages. Illustrated endpapers. Dust jacket art and interior illustrations by alajalov. "In twelve delightful sketches, Cornelia Otis Skinner gibes happily, and with the verve familiar to all her readers, at the idiosyncrasies of life, both private and public."
Elegant Wits and Grand Horizontals
ISBN: 9997549872 Houghton Mifflin Co. 1962 Elegant Wits And Grand Horizontals by Skinner, Cornelia Otis
Life With Lindsay and Crouse
ISBN: 0395245117 Houghton Mifflin Harcourt. 1976 A biography of the playwright team