Individual Author Record
Name: Julie KistlerPen Name: None Genre: Born: 1956 in Peoria, Illinois Sites:
Illinois ConnectionKistler was born in Peoria, Illinois and attended the University of Illinois in Urbana-Champaign. She currently resides in Central Illinois.
Biographical and Professional InformationJulie Kistler was born and raised in Peoria, Illinois but moved to the Chicago area for high school. She attended the University of Illinois, and graduated with a BA in history. She earned a law degree from the University of Illinois and moved to Minnesota to be a lawyer. In 1985, Kistler left the legal world to be a full-time writer. She moved back home to Illinois in 1989, and has lived in Central Illinois ever since. A lifetime movie and theater lover, Julie began a side career as a theater critic for the Champaign News-Gazette in 1990. She is also on the Board of Directors of Heartland Theatre, in Bloomington, Illinois.
- The Van Renn Legacy, Harlequin, 1986
- Christmas In July, Harlequin, 1987
- Always a Bridesmaid, Harlequin, 1988
- Wildflower, Harlequin, 1988
- Best Wishes, Harlequin, 1990
- Christmas in Toyland, Harlequin, 1991
- Flannery's Rainbow, Harlequin, 1992
- Black Jack Brogan, Harlequin, 1993
- Cinderella at the Firecracker Ball, Harlequin, 1993
- Finn's Angel, Harlequin, 1993
- Paris When It Sizzles!, Harlequin, 1993
- Dream Lover, Harlequin, 1994
- Once Upon A Honeymoon, Harlequin, 1994
- Ryan`s Bride, Harlequin, 1995
- Fantasy Wife, Harlequin, 1995
- Touch Me Not, Harlequin, 1997
- Tuesday`s Knight, Harlequin, 1998
- 50 Ways To Lure Your Lover, Harlequin, 1999
- Lizzie`s Last Chance Fiance, Harlequin, 1999
- Crafty Cat Crimes, Harlequin, 1999
- Deader than a Doornail, Harlequin, 1999
- Naked Came the Farmer, Harlequin, 1999
- Calling Mr. Right, Harlequin, 2000
- In Bed with the Wild One, Harlequin, 2000
- Just a Little Fling, Harlequin, 2000
- More Naughty Than Nice, Harlequin, 2002
- Once There Were Giants, Harlequin, 2002 - written with Scott Johnson
- Stand-In Bride, Harlequin, 2002
- The Sister Switch, Harlequin, 2002
- Cut To The Chase, Harlequin, 2004
- Hot Prospect, Harlequin, 2004
- It's In His Kiss, Harlequin, 2004
- Packing Heat, Harlequin, 2004
- Scandal, Harlequin, 2006
Titles At Your Library
Once Upon a Honeymoon (Harlequin American Romance, No. 557)
ISBN: 0373165579 Harlequin. 1994 ROMANCE NOVEL...
ISBN: 0373165757 Harlequin. 1995
ISBN: 0373165935 Harlequin. 1995 Single dad Alex Thornhill could manage multimillion-dollar deals, but he couldn't manage his own children...and neither could anyone else! What his two little girls needed most was a mommy. What Alex needed was a fantasy wife. Setting his sights on Sabina Charles, the glamorous, best-selling author of The No-Fuss Guide to Parenting, Alex vowed to woo her and wed her. As he set out on his mission to restore order to his home life, he discovered that Sabina might be the image of serenity and grace, but it was her feisty assistant Meg who really got under his skin. But if Alex couldn't even control his incorrrigible daughters, how on earth was he going to handle irresistible Meg Kaczmarowski?
Touch Me Not (More Than Men)
ISBN: 0373166907 Harlequin. 1997 MORE THAN MEN
His senses were all-powerful
Caught in a cave-in, photojournalist Lucas Blackthorn was buried in a labyrinth under an ancient palace. When he emerged, he'd developed superacute senses. He kept them secret, but they made the world outside Blackthorn Manor almost impossible to bear…
Only Lucas's childhood crush, Gilly Quinn, was determined to lure Lucas from his lair. But she had another project, too—to clean up her dangerous neighborhood. And when that landed her in hot water, a mysterious crime avenger magically appeared!
Gilly quickly began to fall for "Nightshade," her sexy rescuer—and to wish that he and Lucas could be one and the same man. And then suddenly she began to suspect her crazy wish was more than a fantasy….
Tuesday's Knight (Harlequin American Romance, No. 740)
ISBN: 0373167407 Harlequin. 1998
50 Ways To Lure Your Lover (Real Men)
ISBN: 0373440650 Harlequin. 1999 When freelance writer Mabel Ivey is offered a full-time job at Real Men magazine--the magazine dedicated to helping women find real-life heroes--she jumps at the chance. She's not sure whether to be complimented or insulted, however, that the first story is to be a makeover--her makeover!
Lizzie'S Last - Chance Fiance (Wedding Party)
ISBN: 0373167822 Harlequin. 1999
More Naughty Than Nice (Sensual Romance)
ISBN: 0263835847 HARLEQUIN MILLS & BOON. 2003